Identifying and ordering specific vehicle parts for a wide range of Manufacturer’s vehicles and acting as parts co-ordinator between the service department, sales department and customers.
Assisting in Service Department Administration when required.
The role requires a person with the ability to use all means at their disposal to identify the correct parts for specific vehicles. They must be competent in the use of computers and have the ability to adapt to new computer software. Good, inter personal, communication skills and the ability to develop trusting, business relationships are vital, together with the desire to develop strong, team relationships with colleagues.
- Acquiring parts for vehicles booked into the Service Department
- Acquiring parts for Customers
- Acquiring parts from Suppliers
- Co-ordinating the identification and ordering of parts between the Service Department Technicians, Service Manager, Sales Department and Parts Suppliers
- Ensuring that correct parts are acquired for vehicles and customers
- Assisting in Service Department Administration when required
You can visit our website: www.keithrobertsoncars.co.uk to obtain a feel for the type of business operation you may consider joining.
If you are interested in considering this position, in more detail, please contact Keith Robertson, Partner, on 01896 849975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org