Part Exchange Vehicles
We practise what we preach. “Fairness to every customer.”
We are happy to provide you, our customer, with an indicative part-exchange value based on specification, age, mileage, service history and the aesthetic condition/your description of the vehicle, however, we carry out detailed mechanical and electrical inspections, together with background/provenance checks, on every vehicle, prior to providing a confirmed part-exchange value.
This inspection takes between 1 and 1.5 hours, depending on the complexity of the vehicle and, we believe, it is the only way to ensure that we are being fair to:
- The customer who owns the vehicle.
- The next owner of the vehicle.
This inspection enables us to accurately estimate what it will cost to bring the vehicle up to our own Retail Standard.
When a vehicle is of our Retail Standard, it confirms that there are no mechanical or electrical faults on the vehicle when it is sold to the next owner and it leaves our premises.
The inspection also enables us to offer a fair part-exchange value to the owner of the vehicle, and it assures a future potential owner that the vehicle is in a specific, satisfactory condition.
Our Part-Exchange and Pre-Sale Checks include:
- HPI, National Mileage Register and DVSA Checks, including any recorded accident damage, theft or finance against the vehicle
- V5C (Registration Document) verification
- Any Manufacturer recalls on the vehicle
- Confirmation of service history from all service providers